Skid West is your chance to get on the skid pan and lay down rubber. Skid West follows Cruise West events so you can enjoy yourself on track with friends and family and then finish off at Skid West by showing them what your car can do. Spectators can sit around turn 1 and have a front row seat to all the action.
Pre-entry is recommended but on the day entries are also accepted.
Skid West - Keeping it off the Streets
Licence & Clothing Requirements
Racers Clubman licence is required for this event, which can be purchased online or on the day of the event.
- Annual Clubman Licence $65
- Single Event Clubman Licence $20
Long Sleeve clothing, AUS/NZ safety standards approved helmet and enclosed shoes are required by all passengers and drivers.
Vehicle Preparation Requirements:
- Steering and brake pads
- Fluids are topped up with no leaks
- All safety equipment including seat belts shall be in excellent working order
- NO loose items in the car
- There is no missing wheel nuts or screws
- Battery is securely mounted
- All wheel weights are removed
- All body panels and glass securely fitted
- Tail Shaft Loop